1. Name and contact details of the controller / company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible pursuant to article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR is iwp Ingenieurbüro für Wärme- & Prozesstechnik GmbH (see our imprint).
You can reach us under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.iwp-gmbh.de information will automatically be sent to the server of our website through the browsers to be used on your device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• For further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• They are in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR you have given express consent to.
• Disclosure in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion,
exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• In the event that, there is in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (c) GDPR a legal obligation for the transfer, and
• This is permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Cookies do not damage your device, do not contain viruses, trojans or other malicious software.
The cookie is used to store information that is related to the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimize the user experience. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as those of a third party under article 6 (1) p. lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or that a message is always displayed before a new cookie is created. However, full disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures performed are listed below and used by us are based on article 6 (1)
p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a tailored design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to collect the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. Such interests shall be regarded as entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and categories can be traced from the corresponding tracking tools.
Web analytics service by strato.de
This website uses the web analytics service by strato.de. Data is collected and stored, from which user profiles are created using aliases. These usage profiles are used to analyze visitor behavior and for improving and tailoring our offer. The pseudonymous user profiles are not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without his expressed consent.
You can enter an objection concerning the data collection and storage for the purpose of web analytics, with future effect by contradicting by email in the data collection and storage. You can use the following email address: email@example.com
In no case will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP-masking). Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo Web Analytics. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) to stop capturing your visit.
6. Rights concerned
You have the right to:
• In accordance with article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, information on their details;
• In accordance with article 16 GDPR, immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• In accordance with article 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data stored by us is to be requested, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public Interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• In accordance with article 18 GDPR to constrain the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you still need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have entered an objection to processing in accordance with article 21 GDPR;
• In accordance with article 20 GDPR, the delivery of your personal data which you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-read format or to require the transmission to another person responsible;
• In accordance with article 73 GDPR, to revoke your once-given consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• In accordance with article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our registrated office.
7. Right of objection
Provided your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR , you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is related to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) process within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. If a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you will recognize the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.